Blog Archive

Friday, August 11, 2017

Living our Values: Integrity

Jason Commerford
Audit Senior Associate
Irvine, CA 
One of RSM’s five core values is integrity.

In life we are all faced with situations that will force us to make a choice between doing what is easy and what is right. When faced with a tough circumstance, it is a person’s integrity that compels them to do what is right as opposed to what is easy. It is due to this, that integrity is the value on which all others rely.

In my career I have seen the importance of this value time and time again. Before I started at RSM, I heard of how dedicated those in leadership were to developing, understanding and motivating those individuals under their guidance to achieve their goals and the goals of the firm. Once I began work at RSM, I realized that it was the integrity of those individuals that allowed them to consistently achieve this goal, no matter the lengths they had to go through to achieve it. I have had mangers and mentors go above and beyond to ensure that I was accomplishing the goals I had set out for myself. I am honored to work alongside people of integrity here at RSM.

My favorite quote: “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters” – Albert Einstein.

No comments: