Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chicago Offices Win 2nd Straight Workplace Award

I think that the most fun I'll have on Success starts here will be when I get to announce the various workplace awards that we seem to be getting more-and-more of these days. We just got another one this week when it was announced that the Chicago offices of the Great Lakes Economic Unit (EU) were once again named to the National Association of Business Resources’ list of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For - 2008.


These annual awards honor Chicago employers who recognize their employees as their greatest asset, something which we have done well enough now to make the list for two consecutive years. So, congratulations Chicago, I knew you were 'my kind of town' for a good reason!

Note: The picture here is one that I took from the John Hancock Tower on May 28, 2008

No comments: