Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2008

Meet our National Director of Recruiting & Talent Management: Ken Bansemer

"The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start!"

One of my favorite quotes, and while it applies to the sport of running it could also be applicable to many other endeavors in life such as starting a new hobby, planning a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, or starting on a new degree. But in my professional world, I must ask you the questions: Are you ready to start a career with McGladrey? Are you ready to change organizations to seek greater personal and professional fulfillment? Have you wondered if the grass is greener elsewhere? If the answer is yes to any of these, consider McGladrey.

As the national director of Recruiting & Talent Management for the firm, I have seen firsthand many changes this organization has gone through in the 4 ½ years I have been here. McGladrey continues to grow in every aspect: clients, revenue, people, and career development opportunities. I encourage you to learn more about the McGladrey organization by book-marking the Success Starts Here blog, or setting up an RSS feed to receive updates regularly. And when the time is right – reach out and contact us to explore our opportunities further. Until then, I invite you to learn more about me through my video introduction.


No comments: