Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Time once again for turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, football, family, and time most of all to give thanks. I'm thankful for alot these days myself. I'm thankful that I'm not traveling anywhere this week, so no worries about being scanned or groped at an airport or being stuck in miles and miles of traffic. I'm thankful for having a happy, healthy family, including two boys who are smart, handsome and fun. I'm thankful that it's been a good football season for my two teams (the Washington Redskins and the Maryland Terrapins). Good in relative terms, both teams won only 6 games combined last year, both have won 12 already this Fall! And I'm thankful that McGladrey is hiring again in large numbers. Hiring had been on the decline the past couple of years, but it has rebounded quite nicely this year. This is keeping our recruiting team very busy this fall with a few hundred positions to fill, many of which will need to be filled by the time Busy Season starts.

So what are you thankful for? Please feel free to share what you are thankful for this year as a comment to this post.

No comments: