Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Follow McGladrey on Twitter

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I've been an avid experimenter and user of social media and social networking tools for some time now, but until very recently, wasn't quite sure what to do with Twitter. I've regularly updated my Facebook status for months, not wasn't sure if anyone really noticed or cared. Although I was hearing more and more about the wonders of Twitter, I continued to struggle to see how Twitter would fit into our social media strategy.
In the spirit of experimenting however, I recently decided to take the deep plunge into Twitter, and I have to say it's been quite an experience and education so far! In addition to connecting to a number of interesting and relevant people on Twitter, I have also found it to be a highly effective tool to share information about McGladrey.
Why should you follow McGladrey on Twitter?
  • You will be notified whenever there are new posts here on Success starts here
  • You will be exposed to additional McGladrey-related information and news
  • You can comment on or re-tweet McGladrey-related information
  • You can connect with other @lifeatmcgladrey followers who may share similar interests and backgrounds
  • Just like that old Genesis song, "I will follow you if you follow me"
So I invite you today to Follow McGladrey on Twitter. Not on Twitter yet? It's free and easy to sign up, and I think you will find as I have that it's a truly wonderful source of information and networking opportunities. And if you really get hooked (i.e. become a Twitterholic), I personally recommend you download TweetDeck to get the full Twitter experience.

1 comment:

Roger CPA Review Staff Writers said...

Funny - I found you on Twitter FIRST and am just now discovering that McGladrey has a blog! Great stuff, you guys are definitely blazing a trail for the rest of the industry - keep up the great work!