Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ghosts and Ghouls Come Out To Play in Boston

Today's post comes to us from Karin Gilmartin, Recruiter in the Boston Economic Unit (EU).

On Wednesday, October 29th, the Boston EU held their annual Children’s Halloween Party. The Boston EU employees were invited to bring their children to the offices in Burlington and Quincy on that afternoon for fun Halloween activities including crafts, trick or treating, and a Pizza party. This is one of the favorite events of the year because everyone loves seeing the kids in their costumes, the kids really enjoy going to Mom or Dad’s (or a Grandparent’s) office, and our employees have fun and really go wild with decorating the offices. Prizes are awarded to the Employees for Best Costume and Best Office/Cubicle decorating.

Thanks for sharing Karin. I know how much parents and kids love these events as I've had the opportunity to participate myself with my kids at McGladrey and at my previous employer. I'm willing to bet that the kids and their parents can't wait until next year's Halloween party!

No comments: