Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Why I love RSM

Libby Almond
Tax Associate, Des Moines, IA
I knew I would like doing my job - the technical aspects, the physical calculations, the tax forms. But would I like my job? As someone who has only known classes, homework, and syllabi, this was a scary question. Then I started at RSM, and knew it was the perfect fit.

The culture here at RSM is, in one word, positive. The people are welcoming, encouraging, and simply excited about their job. Upon starting, I had plenty of opportunities to get to know my coworkers thanks to multiple office get-togethers, and I was surprised at how easy it was to connect with people of all levels and positions within the company. Through CPE courses, flexible schedules, and multiple industries and business lines, each person is able to find what they’re passionate about and choose the work experience they strive for. To me, it was immediately evident that RSM and the people that work here truly want each of us to succeed.

Having people around that care about me and my career have made this a great first year at RSM. I enjoy doing something different every day and have been able to work on more complicated projects through the guidance of my coworkers. I’ve learned an incredible amount, worked with awesome clients, and met great people. So to answer that question: thanks to the positive culture of RSM, I love my job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RSM is so lucky to have this intelligent and positive young CPA working for them!!!