Blog Archive

Thursday, August 18, 2011

McGladrey recognized as one of “Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”

Written by Dan Persico
Talent Acquisition Leader
Chicago, IL

I’d like to share some great news.  McGladrey has been selected as one of “Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for the sixth year in a row.  The awards competition and selection process provides us with the opportunity to gain recognition, showcase our best practices, and demonstrate why McGladrey is an exceptional place to work.

I had the honor of representing McGladrey at this year’s award luncheon where I was provided the opportunity to network with Human Resource leaders from the other recognized Chicago area companies. 

It was a fun and educational day.  I had a chance to get reacquainted with former colleagues, make some new friends, attend informative panel discussions, meet a few local media celebrities, and most importantly, it gave me the opportunity to talk about McGladrey — the things we do well, our people promise, why we are an employer of choice, and all the other reasons that make us deserving of this award for 6 years running.

I hope you take this chance to check out and apply to one of the best and brightest companies in the area at www.McGladrey.jobs.

Dan Persico, fourth from the left, represented McGladrey at the awards reception.

2 comments:

gjergji said...

I want to be a part of McGladrey. How can I get in touch with one of the recruiters?

Courtney said...

@gjergji - please apply online at www.mcgladrey.jobs - all applications go directly to their recruiters. You can also email me at NationalRecruitingTeam@McGladrey.com