Blog Archive

Monday, January 19, 2009

Zach Wins Big in Hawaii


There's alot of places I wish I could of been yesterday other than my house:
  • With 500,000 of my closest friends just 20 miles south of my home at the 'We Are One' Inaugural concert. Too cold and too crowded though.
  • In Pittsburgh to see my 2nd favorite team win the AFC Championship. Colder than DC, not something I'm interested in right now.
  • In Arizona to see the miraculous Cardinals win the NFC Championship. Warmer than DC, but I'm not really a fan of either team that played yesterday. Congrats to Success starts here contributor Todd, who lives not far from the home of the Cardinals.
Nah, you know where I really wish I was yesterday? The Sony Open in Hawaii, where Team McGladrey member Zach Johnson won his fifth PGA tournament, finishing with a final round 5-under 65 for a two stroke victory. Oh the beauty and warmth of Hawaii... Another Zach Johnson victory... THAT would of been a perfect Sunday. Congratulations Zach!

No comments: